Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We can't be friends...
Ok I'm not sure what's up but today I had conversation with my 3 year ex! why do I keep hearing from my exes I dnt know. Anywho I was happy to hear for him only because I miss our friendship. After we broke up we didn't talk he met someone else and so did I. So we went our separate ways,but my thing was why couldn't we remain friends. We use to be really close back in high school and my first years of college. Our relationship was bitter sweet but lasted off and on for 3 years. Well today I told him that I did miss our friendship.His response was he didn't know how his girlfriend would react to us being friends because she knows how much he was in love with me. I told him I didn't care about being anything more than just his friend. I have a boyfriend who I love, so I'm not looking for anything more. So Why throw a our good friendship it doesn't make sense to me especially when I've know u for 7 years now. Well If he doesn't want to continue our friendship that's up to him we'll just continue our separate ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can see where his girl friend is coming from, you guys had a bond that was built around friendship but that blossomed into a love that was strong and now you guys no longer speak. the girlfriend probably feels theres no reason for you guys to be friends, probably feeling like what is there be friendly about, I dont mean like not being cool but I guess hanging out speaking often and such. Personally I never choose to befriend any of my ex's after our break up because theres a reason we broke up in the first place. I try to move forward never backwards I guess.
Jofresh I hear you and where u coming from but she came in the pic after the situation.. but I hear u and i'm still questioning it. It's not hard for me to move on I have but we had a really close friendship that I miss.
Post a Comment