
I'm sorry but I'm just wondering how do women with these kind of nails wash their behind. It's seems impossible to work with nails like this literally how do they do it. This look is also tacky in my opinion and I don't understand why women go for this kind of look. These are just my opinions remember and this is my blog so I can do that!This crap is ugly and know it's hard for you to clean your behind. *rolls eyes* It's just gotta be!
6 comments:
*Thinks about the movie baps* That is a damn shame.
haha lmao at your question ! I wanna know too. maybe they have those booty washer toilets like BAPS like JOFre$h mentioned . haha
...ha this does remind u of BAPS
Do nails this long really exist?
WOWOWOWOWOW DIZZAMN
lol..for some odd reason my 12 yr old sister wants to get her nails done like this...for her first time gettin acrylic...my mother aint even tryna hear it!!
smh that shit looks ridiculous!!!
Post a Comment