Friday, January 9, 2009

Sisters4life!

Okay today I was going through my old emails and I came across some from Birth Sister Shey, Right away I broke down in tears and became frustrated that to this day we haven't met. Many questions started running through my mind as to why God had chosen for us to be disconnected never to have met face to face although we were birth from the same womb! Some may wonder how can u love someone you've never met, honestly it's hard to explain, but hey I guess is a sisters thang. You may never understand until you are put in the position.As a lil girl I dream of her being in my life. Still at 23 I dream of her being in my life. I can't loose faith that one day I will be connected to my birth sister! I LOVE YOU SHEY

No comments: