Sunday, January 4, 2009

The N word!


So while I was getting my done it was two Hispanic woman loud and ghetto. I wanted so bad to scream and tell them to shut up. The thing is we were in a public place and the couldn't even give respect. That's one of my biggest pet peeve loud and ghetto I can't stand it!!! Any who they kept talking and one of the ladies was like girl you know this "Nigga" was like blah blah.. As soon as I heard that word my head turned around so fast I made I contact with her friend , she was still blabbering on. My look was like no she didn't just say that word so freely and she ain't even black.. ALTHOUGH we shouldn't use it either but that's not my point. They had no respect at all and I thought it was rude of them to use the word while me and my friend was right there. This is a new year my president is black. And the N word will NOT be tolerated.

No comments: