Saturday, January 24, 2009

BREAKUP



Well I had to let him go! I clearly deserved better and was tired of wasting my time trying to make some guy happy when he wasn't willing to do the same for me. Looking back on everything I should have cut off the relationship in the beginning when I was spending my gas money riding down to see him and he NEVER made the effort to come see me(TAKES MY FAMILY TO TALK ABOUT THIS ONE). When I asked him he made up some lame excuse ,but didn't think twice about going to see the next chic who he claimed to be on a friend *rolling eyes*. I had to really think about this thing and come to my senses and ask myself is this someone I wanna spend the rest of my life with? He promised me so much but never kept his promises but I couldn't say the same for the next chic yeah he went and gave the next chic his money..But when it came to me he was broke.What does that say..Clearly he had a thing for her but he couldn't even please the one he called his main wifey. I had a dream he was cheating on me not once but twice.. When I confronted him he went off and my thing is if your not cheating why are you going off prove to me that you want me. You think he did nope he didn't. He showed me in so many ways that he didn't want to be with me so I gave him what he wanted,but mark my word the way he treated me it's gonna hurt him much harder than it hurt me. Now check this out I'm not the one to care about myspace top friends but this spoke volumes for me. After our breakup he placed his so called friend in place of me on his top that's when he proved to me what type of guy he really is. Letting him go gave me a peace of mind knowing that in the end God is going to send me someone who's gonna treat me the way I should be treated.Right now i'm getting to know myself as well as growing both spiritually and mentally. I've cried my last tears over some no good guy who doesn't seem to be going anywhere in his life. I'm actually happier more happier than I've been in a long time cause I know that my best is yet to come!


Ladies don't be fooled or let a guy twist things around in your head if you see the signs or you know he's just not that into don't try to hold onto the relationship LET HIM GO! You deserve so much better!


Jazzy

5 comments:

JOFre$h said...

Everything happens for a reason. Maybe its a blessing in disguise

NayCake said...

ahhh dont u feel much better! =]


it takes me long to realize these things too...but after im like damn i feel goooood, ima go out toniiiight! lmao

Charles (Illumistrations) said...

I'm glad you were able to cease ties to someone holding you down. That shouldn't just be a message to the ladies, but to everyone that has someone similar in their life holding them back.

Jazzy said...

Yes I feel so much relief you guys I can't explain it:)!

Kastina said...

Amen.