Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TMI

Today was one of my worse days.I mean I was literally on the floor for 2hours crying trying not to call the ambulance to come get me. Earlier I was cramping just a lil bit I thought nothing of it and figured it would just pass. Well it didn't so I decided to take some medicine and when I did not even 5min the pain got worse.I decided to walk around the house hoping that the pain would subside but instead it got worse. Next thing I know I started throwing up all over the house. Seriously it was a mess I had no strength to clean up. Only strength I had was to crawl to my room on the floor. My boyfriend call and he heard me crying he yelled at me to call 911 or he was calling. He said well at least call your mom. I tried to be strong but I had to do something. So I decided to just ask my mom to come home.One thing I didn't want to pass out in the house alone so I asked her to come on break and come home to help me. THANK GOD FOR MY MOM I LOVE HER 2 LIFE. She had to help me off the floor she clean up my throw up and helped me get myself together. My mom is truly a blessing to me. I was the worse today but now have regain my strength. Any of you women who have bad cramps understand this blog and what i've experience today

No comments: