Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The ex

Him: waz up!
Me: hey
him: long time no hear!
him: waz going on!
me: nothing much u
him: missin u
me: aw ok
him: when are gonna meet again
me: really no time soon cant disrespect my boyfriend
me: n i wouldnt
him: but am still in love with you
him: have u forgotten so soon
him: and how we started?
me: i dnt think your still in love with me we moved on
him: no
him: i want you for good
him: i wanna build my future with you
me: im in a relationship now
him: i want you
him: my life is full of emptiness since you left
me: well u cant have me
him: i need you to fill up the spaces
me: sorry
him: pls i want you back
me: I'm in love with my boyfriend and i'm not about to hurt him
him: ok..i have to go now, i wish you well in your new love
him: takecare
me:ok, you too


Well my ex think i'm about to disrespect my boyfriend and get back with him it's not about to happen. Cheating is something I wouldn't do especially when I love someone so much I really dnt have time for it it's pointless. I love my boyfriend to much to hurt him

2 comments:

Athena Christine said...

good girl! i understand that. cheating is not good. and i could never do that to whomever i would be dating.

JOFre$h said...

Personally your ex is violating even speaking like that if he cant respect that you have a man and the boundaries you should block him or put him on timeout until he grasp that picture.