
Well the #1 video of 08 was Lil Wayne I personally really enjoyed this song and I think that it deserved the spot. This year was the year I discovered the Lil Wayne was actually a good artist.Before I never really bothered to listen to his music Until I heard "Lollipop" after that I started listening to some of his music and actually enjoyed it. So well see what he has in store for us in 09.
2 comments:
As a person whos been following lil wayne since his "crip" days, he really let me down, sure the music was catchy and all that but the quality was garbage. If you can get youself a copy of the carter 1 or 2 and you will understand what I'm talking about. Lollipop was my ish before the radio got hold of it because you know they play anysong every 5 mins.
Yeah the radio stations play songs OUT!s
Post a Comment