Saturday, January 3, 2009

Loving him


When you've fallen in love with someone you can't seem to get them off your mind. Just thinking about their smile, and the way they make you feel when ur around them makes your heart skip a beat. When you know you've found that special one and you say I wanna spend my life with them! Thats the postion i'm in right now! I've fallen for that special someone. First things first he has a heart for God just like me.And at this moment I can't picture life without him. He makes me feel like a queen and he's always there to make me smile. Within my heart I truly believe he loves me for me. He has not only said he loves me for who I am he has proven that to me. I love everything about him. When he look me in the eyes and smile at me for the first time and said the words "I Love You"! Words couldn't explain how that moment felt. When he spoke those words to me it was one of the happiest moments of my life. I know his love for me is real.With Christ in our relationship we will only grow stronger. I love Dante and i'm happy your mine.

Love your Wifey,

No comments: