Saturday, February 21, 2009

uhmmm so yeah

Just a couple days ago my ex boyfriend texed me admitting that he was wrong in the situation and told me that he would prove tthat he deserves me back. He admitting to missing me and wanting me back... Well I have no problem with forgiving..well wait I tend to hold grudges but make within my mind soon or later that I will forgive you. If you make the effort to change and ask for my forgivess. ( NOT just some corny apology).One thing I told him is that I WAS NOT going to let him back into my heart so easily. Right now he hasn't even worked his way up to my friend. He was like well "We can be friends for now" My response was naw sweetie you did some demage your gotta work your way up to that title, but hey he can be associates.He asked me could he take me out on a date next weekend I told him yeah I would go.. So well see but I promise he's not getting back into my heart so easily again as I said before..

1 comment:

ME said...

Be careful!! I mean I don't know how dude is, but my ex back in the day was kinda like that towards me. And I wish I had the strength to tell him he needed to work his way back into my heart but I was weak! lol. Me being weak made him take advantage to hurt me repeatedly. So keep ur eyes open!