OK but one thing I can't stand is religious folks who think they are so above everyone else!( I am a Christian I love God with all my heart) and they are not willing to address the deep issue to help the person in need because they can't have that in their spirit please...
We battle with our flesh daily until God brings us complete deliverance no ones perfect. And how do we as Christians expect to win souls to Christ... Let me give you and example. A young man or a woman comes to you and says to they went to a party and party hard all night. What are going to d throw your bible in their face and tell them they need help and their going to hell?! YOU FAILED!! In my opinion the Godly thing would do is to talk to the person before you tell them can't be associate with them because they made some worldly mistakes decision whatever... We as Christians it's not right to put ourselves above someone else ..And before we go discerning negative spirits on people why not search and pray that person as a christian to be healed or delivered from their situation and not put ourselves so much above others.WE ALL HAVE SIN AND COME SHORT OF GOD"S GLORY AT SOME POINT. People Things like this something that will turn someone away so fast from Christianity.. We as Christians are told to go beyond the four walls . We as Christians can win souls if we go look deep within AND STOP BEING SO RELIGIOUS!
I dare not judge anyone and I refuse to try and force my beliefs on people.The one thing that I learned is that is just forces people away which is something I wouldn't want to do. If you want to steer someone in the right direction don't go about telling them what they should or shouldn't be doing.. I'm sure the person realizes that their just reaching out for someone to give them a helping hand. All we can do is give our words of wisdom and encouragement and leave the rest up to God himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment