1. God has been dealing with me lately on so many levels
2. I will be soon receive my AA after this semester
3. I plan on on getting my BA In African American Studies now
4. Applying for Rutgers University
5. My goal for this semester is straight A's
6. I Love watching Family guy and King of the hill for some reason...
7.Sometimes I don't like sharing my things with people cause people are careless and don't care about ur things as much as you do.
8. I prefer Jazzy rather than Jasmine
9. In the year of 09 I'm learning so much about myself
10. Learn that you can't bother changing things that won't give into change
11.I Love listening to Blue October
12. I have 2 blogs online
13. Working on getting my apartment
14. Actually enjoyed watching Twilight
15. At the point in my life where I feel so much happiness and peace it's amazing!
16. Can't stand when people stare at me
17.I've watch 9,210 videos on youtube so far
18. Love going to NY City
19. Walking is one of my favorite things to do gives me time to think and discover myself and the world around me.
20. Love reading other blogs
21.Absolutely in love with the environment
22. Hate getting up for my 8am but I got that A on my mind
23. I have one of the best schedules for spring 09 semester... :)
24. I usually know who someone's talking about without actually seeing their face or knowing their name..I can just picture their face in my head...It a cool gift I have i must say
25.I really wanna meet new people and make new friends this year
No comments:
Post a Comment