Monday, March 2, 2009

snow day

Today's snowday was great for me I had a chance to stay at home for a extra day and have some alone time to myself it felt so great just to relax and not be bother by any loud noise or music. Don't get me wrong college living is fun but sometimes yo just want time to yourself without anyone bothering u.Sometimes we all need a moment of silence and peace. This was suppose to be the worst snow storm since 2004... whatever it wasn't that bad well not on my end. We were told 6-10 inches of snow but more like 3-4 inches....blah..but overall the snow day was great but it's back to school with me tomorrow night since I dn't have class again.. yay for Tuesday nights yeah I don't have to go to my Tuesday night classes anymore until after spring break! so that's in 4 weeks :)! So tomorrow I will use that time to complete the work needed for my classes and get back on track with my studies....
week 5! Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: