Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crashed

So I figured if I eliminate products from my face and just use water my face becomes more stunning and clear :)


Well I would place a picture here but yesterday my computer crashed I didn't back up any of my files so I lost EVERYTHING! Yes EVERYTHING I'm crushed but it' s just a lesson learned. The Tech crew here also blocked my computer because they said it was probably some that automatically downloaded from another site so I can't download anything such as aol, yahoo, or itunes which really sucks but i'm thankful for my sidekick LX! So yeah it sucks to be me right now... well I guess things could be right?!

1 comment:

A said...

Aw sorry to hear that, my comp is acting up right now too and its driving me crazy so I know how you feel lol hopefully they will be able to fix your comp ;)